Total Pageviews

Friday, March 22, 2024

THE PASSION OF LOVE




The passion of love is this: To say, I give

it all, and I’ll let the chips fall where they may!

   I will not guard my heart with reservation –

   I will choose to love until the day I die –

   I will keep no records of your faults that I know

   I will not pretend or put on a charade…

If you should want more than this, I’ll let you go!

You see, in order to love we cannot be afraid.

 

The passion of love is this: To know your heart,

and what it wants, without any reservation!

   You will have to take a chance at love –

   You will not have all the answers – it takes time!

   You cannot pine like a mourning dove…

I love you, and together this mountain we’ll climb!

 

Epaphroditus© March 2, 2020

 

No comments:

Post a Comment