Total Pageviews

Monday, March 18, 2024

MILLSTONE OF TRUTH


 

O sadness! O sadness! A word I hate!

“Life must go on,” this I can state!

Looking at all the wasted years –

Through the heartaches, and the tears,

I must tell the truth – then I hesitate!

Before my God I have to kneel –

Too tell it all, but it needs to be real!

Alone life’s journey we have to cope,

And this heart is filled with deceit,

But it’s the truth I have to seek –

And somewhere in all of this is hope!

Then answers come as I wait . . .

Sometimes truth can put one in shock,

But it’s the truth I have to tell,

And yes these mere words can be hell!

(The millstone of truth is my rock!)

 

“Do your best to present yourself to

God as one approved, a worker who

does not need to be ashamed and who

correctly handles the word of truth.”

2 Timothy 2:15

 

Epaphroditus© March 18, 2024

   

No comments:

Post a Comment