Total Pageviews

Monday, December 25, 2023

TWO AND TWO ARE ONE


 

   I wish it were snowing,

   But not a flake is showing –

   I was just on Twitter

   So many people are bitter!

It won’t take long – it’s so dumb –

   Life is filled with uncertainty,

   But this world will not control me!

   I find it quite amazing,

   A generation that we are raising –

Some think two and two are one!

 

   So I guess we all feel defeated

   No answers, yes God is needed!

   You see it takes more than will,

   But most just sit back and chill!

Believe me folks you are not alone –

   Just look around at our society

   We’re filled with too much anxiety!

   I wish there was clear sailing,

   But the truth is quite prevailing –

A world gone crazy – am I wrong?

 

Epaphroditus© December 25, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment