Total Pageviews

Monday, December 4, 2023

IT'S ONLY ME


 


  The moon beams shone through the window, and reflected from your hair

  You were sleeping so peacefully…the wind lightly blew the curtains

  Standing and watching you for a long while…finally I enter your dream

  I touched your hair and stroked it gently as it falls through my fingers

  There was a serene look upon your pretty face…as to say I'm glad you came.

 

  The smell of you reminds me of rose petals after the summer rain

  I can feel the warmth of your body penetrating my soul…

  Lying down beside you…careful not to wake you…I draw you close

  My heart is pounding like ten thousand drums…how can you not hear it?

  It's only here that I feel apart of your perfect world.

 

  Like silk on satin my hands trace your smooth thighs and buttock…

  Your breathing gets louder…and then it subsides slowly

  With whispers softly I say…I love you more then life itself…

  You move slightly as though you heard my words…I think to myself

  No one will ever hurt you again…as long as you are in my arms.

 

  If we could only melt into one…if our hearts were welded together

  All of our fears would just go away…then the sky would be clear again

  If we could hold onto this moment…surely our love can cure all of the pain…

  Our troubles of this life would dissipate into yesterday…

  Then tomorrow's destiny would be ours.

 

  Now the sun flickers through the tall pines with the dawning of a new day

  The time has come for me to go…I rise slowly and stand in the shadows…

  Your eyes open, and you just lie there for the longest time…does she know?

  You turn towards me and I can see tears well in your eyes…I cry out!

  I Love you! But it's all in vain for you can't hear me…I will never leave you!…

 Whispering through my tears I say…"It's only me."      

 

  Epaphroditus© Jan '00

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment