Total Pageviews

Monday, April 22, 2024

BEGINNING OF SORROWS


 

Good morning Lord, it’s me again

I think it’s time we talked –

I know You have to be sad . . .

It appears a lot of Your children have gone mad!

We are living in a world consumed with sin –

I know You said to be calm in the storm

That You are still in control,

But Lord, You never said it would be this hard!

I know I need to turn off all of the noise . . .

And turn my attention to You

Open up Your precious words and then rejoice!

For in my heart and mind I know that You know –

I know Lord – You said these things must happen

Before Your return, and we are not to worry!

Thank You Lord! I just needed to vent –

Of course You have everything under control!

I’ll turn my eyes from the world and focus on You,

Your words, Your precious words are always true!

Amen!

 

“And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See

that you are not troubled; for all these things must

come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will

rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes

in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”

                                                               Matthew 24: 6-8

 

Epaphroditus© April 22, 2024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment