Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 11, 2024

AMERICA’S DESTRUCTION



  

Trump and Biden

Had a quarrel,

And Biden called him a “pig,”

Trump replied,

“Little man you’re not so big!”

Your administration America can’t weather,

But you Democrats work together –

So I guess we have to endure another year,

As America’s destruction draws near!

What you’ve done to this nation is a disgrace,

I’m not sure you belong to the human race!

I’m a patriot – so what are you?

MAGA! It seems we have a different view!

But there is a statement I’d like to make:

“Little man you’re just a fake!”

But in time I will get us back on track –

America is like a wheel stuck in a rut,

So don’t worry people I will soon be back,

And America will be rid of this nut!

 

Epaphroditus© April 11, 2024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment