Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Why Blame Me?


  

I want your lips when they’re wet with wine,

And red with wild desire;

I want to look into your eyes when the love lights,

Lit with a passionate fire.

I want to feel your warm white flesh as it

Touches mine in a fond embrace,

I want my fingers in your hair and the strands enmesh

Your kisses against my face.

 

Do not give me the cold, meaningless kiss,

Of someone’s bloodless love,

Not even the angel’s white bless;

Nor the heart of a spotless dove.

But give me the love that so freely gives,

And laughs at the whole world outside,

With your warm and tender body lying in my arms,

It sets my heart and soul aflame.

 

My love, kiss me sweet with your warm wet mouth,

Still fragrant with ruby red wine,

And say with every emotion that you possess,

That your body and soul are mine.

Hold me close in your warm young arms,

While the misty stars shine above,

And we’ll live the rest of our lives away,

In the joys of a pure living love.

Blame me for only loving you.

Epaphroditus© ’99


No comments:

Post a Comment