Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 20, 2024

LOVE DONE RIGHT


When I hear your voice,

My heart skips a beat

It has no choice . . .

Like an after dinner treat!

Look at those skinny jeans,

O let me in!

Lust spinning in my head,

And lips I want to kiss –

I’ll carry you to my bed . . .

O your warm touch I miss,

Where have you been?

Wrinkled sheets . . .

There is a silent hush

As you lie on your back

Blood in our veins rush –

The music plays low,

The wine is chilling . . .

It’s passion we know –

And our hearts are willing,

Taking love to the edge,

Where nothing matters!

Like hanging on a ledge:

Your erogenous zones are

Like reactors . . .

And when I touch places

You will become wet!

We rolled the dice,

And we placed a bet –

The sheets show traces

Love making at its best . . .

Hearing your whispers

“I love you!”

Echoes into the night –

And when we’re through

“It was love done right!”

Now we can rest . . .

 

Epaphroditus© January 20, 2024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment