Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 18, 2024

REFLECTIONS ON PAPER


Every morning I sit and draw upon the things within my

   soul.

The paper reflects the thoughts that are hidden from the

   world.

I’m sure in time or in later years someone will discover

   who I was.

I rise early each morning with a burning desire to see where

   my mind will take me – to see if I can go where others have

   never been.

It’s funny how a blank sheet of paper can evolve into works of

   an unknown adventure.

I understand that the world is too busy to stop and search for the

   things that make them work.

When this life is over, and they bury me in the shade of an old oak

   tree people will never know the love that was stored in me.

To this world I leave the reflections of my soul, in hope and trust

   that you don’t judge a heart that you never knew.

 

Epaphroditus© January 18, 2024

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment