Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 12, 2023

VIOLINS OF MY SOUL


  

In the stillness of my soul

The sad sounds of the violin:

Ask “where has passion gone?”

How can I endure this loneliness?

When the night becomes still.

 

I’m sure when a hundred years pass

Others will ask this very question:

“How can one live without passion?”

But we only see what is before us

With little thought of a true love;

One that reaches to the pit of existence

Where passion cries inside the heart!

 

In the stillness of time

The violin cries with sadness,

And tears stream from my eyes;

It’s here in this silence…

Where I can hear my heart beat,

And it aches for the love it needs.

 

What is my purpose here if not to love?

To taste the fruits of your passion,

To lie upon the satin sheets with you,

And to absorb the sweetness of life…

And listen to the violins of my soul.

 

Epaphroditus© March 12, 2011

 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFZ7bBaYpcw&feature=related

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment