Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 31, 2023

MOMENTS OF THE MOON


This life, would a change a note

That has brought sweet love to me

Poems, O sweet poems I have wrote,

To show a heart this passion for thee;

Yet darling a time will surely come

‘Life will not be a time of fun,

   But love is never done.’

Today my love, we have a choice

To express feelings in a soft voice

   To stand, and not run!

 

O darling, I love you so much

That my words cannot say it fluently,

But when in love they are as such

Because my eyes say it so eloquently.  

Sometimes my words seem bliss,

But remember my tender kiss,

   I do love thee:

The moments of the moon are art,

And only passion bequeath a heart,

   And love never fails thee.

 

Epaphroditus© October 29, 2015

 

No comments:

Post a Comment