Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

MAGA


 

Donald J. Trump

What did you say?

“America is the greatest,”

 And her flag I’ll wave.

 

“I’m for MAGA,

Could that be bolder?

I’m also a builder

Your future I shoulder!”

 

I will stand tall,

Look at Trump Tower –

Dripping in her gold

Upon every hour.

 

I care about America

While the Dem’s fiddle!

The MAGA movement

It’s not a riddle!

 

I’ll defend them all

Even my haters –

All the truck drivers,

And restaurant waiters.

 

I’ll serve all the people,

Either poor or rich –

Look at all the farmers

The Ox is in the ditch!

 

The land of the free,

And I say it with wit –

Come all that labor,

But come with merit.

 

I love Mar-A Lago

With her walls of plaster –

I calculate every move

Like a Chess master!

 

My words can be brass,

And not always candid –

A free pass to America

I have never handed.

 

I will wave Old Glory

Again and again –

I’ll fight for America

I’ll fight to the end!

 

I earned my riches,

And I hate to be in debt –

America is a beacon,

And she is not dead yet!

 

Look at our nation

Could things be worse?

“Come all – it’s all free!”

Empty our purse.

 

When I was President

America was fervent –

I didn’t steal her blind

I was her servant!

 

Once again I’ll serve,

And we’ll MAGA –

With God’s help:

“It will take all good men!”

 

Epaphroditus© February 27, 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment