Total Pageviews

Monday, November 27, 2023

SHE SAID – HE SAID


 

WOMAN: You know I remember everything since we met.

                  You want to challenge me, place your bet!

 

MAN: What happened yesterday is gone forever.

            It’s useless information I’ll use like – never!

 

WOMAN: I do all the work while you’re off doing what?

                 All of this falls on me, and you do swat!

 

MAN: I toil from daylight to dark to make a living.

           You are supposed to understand – be forgiving!

 

WOMAN: I’m at home all day – why can’t I question?

                 You take all my feelings as aggression!

 

MAN:  It was a hard day, and I don’t mind a question,

           But I don’t see the need for a Dr. Phil session!

 

WOMAN: You are brain dead – you didn’t hear a word.

                  These are my feelings that are never heard!

 

*So God created man in his own image.

 *It is not good for the man to be alone. I will

make a helper suitable for him.

 

Epaphroditus© November 27, 2023

                   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment