Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 2, 2023

IT'S JUST A GAME


Deception, a game people play

When we meet them for the first time,

It’s something that I don’t care for

What else is hidden in their mind?

But life will go on as it is . . .

We’ll rant and rave and complain,

Human nature is a strange animal!

Avoid them – it’ll drive you insane –

Let go of the things we can’t change,

How can we do this, and why . . .

Because most of these people are crazy,

And you cannot fix them, just sigh –

That is just par for the course . . .

Crazy people! Yes there are some I like,

I guess it is because I can relate!

It’s true most of us are somewhat alike!

A fact, we cannot escape these people

So what do we do – hide behind walls –

It’s a place where we feel secure . . .

But then the truth always calls!

 

I wish there were some magic pill . . .

Deception, don’t give me those looks!

I know the truth is hidden within –

Maybe we need to research more books?

 

Epaphroditus© November 2, 2023

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment