Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 26, 2023

LOVE AND HAPPINESS


 


What I know I think I know,

But we have all heard the wind blow!

Memorized things in my head are locked,

And I guess that is a lot of crock!

 

Thoughts are thoughts – things are things,

But in truth reality sings . . .

O I guess there are others I could blame,

Let’s see, you want me to name names?

 

Emotions churn – emotions seems to stir,

But looking back it’s all a blur . . .

Focusing on yesterday is a waste of time,

There is always another mountain to climb!

 

Today and not tomorrow is all I have you see,

And for most people I can never please –

What I know is that I don’t know it all . . .

But love and happiness I can always recall!

 

Epaphroditus© October 26, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment