Total Pageviews

Friday, October 6, 2023

I STILL LOVE YOU


  

One day

I walked along a mountain path,

And I thought of you.

 

It now seems so long ago

Because we were so young,

And so foolish . . .

 

   But we were so in love

   O the kisses so hot . . .

   Yes –

      Those eyes of passion,

      And we loved to touch!

 

O when I think of you

My heart skips a beat

Yes –

   I guess I still love you

   At least that never changed!

 

      If I could call back yesterday

      I would never let you go . . .

      I would keep the promises I made,

      And I would love you,

      And I’d hold you forever!

 

One day

Our paths will surely cross again,

And I wonder if you’ll remember

The love we once made?

 

Epaphroditus© October 5, 2023

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment