Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 7, 2023

ACCOLADES


 


The best part of understanding self is:

I never argue with myself

I think I'm handsome

I think I'm brilliant

I know I am honest

I am a good listener

I never take myself too serious

I have common sense

I have wisdom because I ask God for it

I have a great sense of humor

I can laugh at the world

I can be over sensitive at times

I'm a little opinionated but that's okay

I can usually back up my BS with facts

I don't look at the world through rose colored glasses

I have discernment

I have learned to be content with what I have

I know that love is more important than money

I know there's a difference between

(Being arrogant and being confident!)

I'm a hopeless romantic,

And my greatest downfall is:

I'm too damn passionate!!!

 

Epaphroditus© September 1, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment